The Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Addicted

Where we eat, sleep, breath, see, make, and LIVE anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia Fic [Chap.5]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reikun_desh0
Kendo Master
reikun_desh0

Hetalia Fic [Chap.5] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Fic [Chap.5]   Hetalia Fic [Chap.5] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 am

It was supposed to be a one shot.. >.<

Chapter Five
Tip-top shape as it is

After almost 2 hours of cleaning, the two countries were whacked and worn-out. They stayed motionless on the floor; Arthur wearing his pink apron and a blue bandana was on his head whilst Alfred was shirtless, still clutching the damp white cloth within his right hand.

Neither of them uttered a word, since they had nothing left to say and do until Arthur stood up and offered Alfred a hand. Alfred reached up and stood on his feet, patting off the dust that was left on his pants.

“So what are you left with now? Any other interesting Rituals?” He chuckled at this, as he took his shirt and wore it on.

“I’ve to write ‘Thank You’ letters for my co-workers. They had to finish all the work up on the office so that I can have my day off today. It’s fine if you don’t help me out at all with this. I can clearly handle it.” He gave Alfred a fragmented smile and looked away. “Thanks, by the way. I couldn’t have finished earlier if you weren’t here.”

“Bahh, that’s nothing.” He shrugged it off and sat on Arthur’s chaise longue.

Arthur started to walk away slowly, “Oh, and if you come looking for me, I’ll be in the Drawing Room, just past the Kitchen. Remember to knock first before entering.” He disappears then as he made his left turn, leading into the bright Kitchen room.

Alfred stayed there for a while, feeling the cold and warm morning. The French windows were free from any curtains that allowed the sunlight pass through, making the Living Room look wide and scintillating.

‘I can’t believe Arthur’s living alone in this huge house.’

Alfred chuckles as he scratches the back of his hair and stands up from his seat.

‘Best help grumpy-pigskin in whatever form I can.’

Alfred tucked his glasses onto the bridge of his nose once more and followed where Arthur said he would be.

As he passed the kitchen, he noticed it was much more spotless than before.

‘England has always been the perfectionist. No wonder his house is in “tip-top shape.”’

It was another early Sunday morning, and Arthur along with thirteen year-old Alfred, are running a little late for Church. Arthur was finished putting on his best suit, his hair was neatly cut and he smelled like Chamomile.

As for Alfred…

“Iggy!! What do I wear?” Alfred bellows, running half-naked around the house to find himself something decent to wear.

“Why not your blue polo shirt and black slacks from Aunt Carole? Those look decent.” Arthur barely brisk walks toward Alfred’s room to rummage his cabinet. “And please stop panicking or we’ll be late-r.”

“Shoes, what shoes do I wear?” Alfred enters his room as well, and finds Arthur laying out his blue polo shirt and black slacks on his bed.

“The black shoes we got from Duckers in the Turl last week. You can use that.” After hearing this, Alfred was already running out of the room and his loud footsteps were heard hastily descending the stairs.

After putting on his polo, slacks and shoes, Alfred seemed to have forgotten something to wear. “Oh, what about my necktie Arthur?”

”Please, you don’t want that. Now. Stand up straight,” Alfred followed and straightened up.

“Chin up Alfred. Remember that. And when we’re walking try not to look at your feet. It simply ruins your admirable balance and posture. When you talk to someone, address them as Mister, Missus if it’s an elderly lady and Miss. And from time to time, try fixing your hair. That cowlick of yours has done nothing but obscure your well-tidied locks.” Arthur said, not breaking his breath and receiving little nods from Alfred.

Arthur straightened Alfred’s suit, patted off the excess powder he applied on Al’s neck and combed his hair again.

“Is that understood?”

“Yep~!” Alfred grinned and even gave Arthur a thumbs-up.

“Wonderful, we’re both in tip-top shape.” He rests his hand over Al’s shoulder and said at last, “Let’s be off then.”

As Al arrived in front of the Drawing Room, he knocked onto the white door and said, “Arthur? You in there?”

Arthur replies, his voice coming from behind the door. “Come in, my hands are quite full at the moment.” With this, Alfred opened the door. “Woah, what a space. I don’t remember cleaning this one.” Alfred exclaimed as he took view of a Victorian-inspired room.

”Please stop staring, this where I usually relax after a day of loaded work. Before all of this, I have been in a certain hotel where the rooms were Victorian-inspired, a plush renaissance bedroom with Louis XVI furniture, hand-frescoed walls and a colossal mahogany four-poster bed. Of course I always thought a mahogany four-poster bed looked out of place since all the other colors are mixed between white and gold, so I thought it would be best fit for a Drawing Room instead. The architects were quite enthusiast when they heard about it and started working. And I’m quite contented with what they made for me.” Arthur said, his voice echoed since the room was quite vast and open. He finally popped the last piece of paper into an envelope and looked at Alfred who was still staring at the carved ceiling.

“How come we haven’t done this room?” Alfred asked, looking at Arthur who was putting on a seal on the last envelope.

”Because I keep this room in tip-top shape. And I already did.” Arthur stood up and took a few steps near Alfred. “Now, I want you to stay put whilst I run to the nearest Gift Shoppe. I want to add a little something on these envelopes. They look a little too blunt for me.” Arthur said, staring at the plain white envelopes on his hand.

“Something like what?” Alfred asked, as he continued to admire the room.

“Oh I don’t know. Maybe a ribbon or so?” Arthur said, walking back into his desk.

“Can I come?” Alfred hopped towards Arthur, smiling at him afterwards.

“Whatever you want.” Arthur walked out of the room, beckoning Alfred.

Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/thechibisuke

Hetalia Fic [Chap.5]
Page 1 of 1