The Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Addicted

Where we eat, sleep, breath, see, make, and LIVE anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia Fic [Chap.4]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reikun_desh0
Kendo Master
reikun_desh0

Hetalia Fic [Chap.4] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Fic [Chap.4]   Hetalia Fic [Chap.4] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 am

Hope this won't bore you readers..

>.<

Chapter Four
My Daily Rituals are being laughed at

After that rather “serene” breakfast, Arthur continued on with his Daily Rituals. He did a couple of Sit-Ups and afterwards a short try of Push-Ups.

“Hard being a wimp, huh *Iggy~?” Alfred laughs as he sees Arthur huff and puff out rather lithe breaths. He sat up and hits Alfred on his head.

“Shut it! Can’t you at least quiet down whilst I finish my Daily Rituals?” He stood up and left Alfred lying on the white, Swede-carpeted floor.

Following the workout, Arthur proceeded on to his Spring Cleaning. “It has been a while since I last had a Spring Cleaning.” He chuckles as he wipes his finger over his dusty fireplace.

“Want me to help you out?” Alfred took a damp piece of white cloth from the pile Arthur had prepared and started to wipe the dusty brick fireplace. Arthur gave Alfred yet another mediocre look and shook his head, as though giving a notion that it can’t be helped and that for once… He does need Alfred.

Note!!

*Iggy - is a nick f0r England 0r Igirisu in Jap.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/thechibisuke

Hetalia Fic [Chap.4]
Page 1 of 1