The Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Addicted

Where we eat, sleep, breath, see, make, and LIVE anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia Fic [Chap.3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reikun_desh0
Kendo Master
reikun_desh0

Hetalia Fic [Chap.3] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Fic [Chap.3]   Hetalia Fic [Chap.3] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 am

Wohohoho..

Dozo, minna.. ^^

Chapter 3
Pancakes and Tea

After a while of preparation, Arthur serves the pancakes over to Alfred who was sleeping on the table, snoring lightly and mumbling imbecilic statements. He gave him a soft look and fixes Alfred’s hair to see his face clearly.

He laid the plate on the wooden beige table along with the teacups filled with tea.

“Uhh.. Arthur…” Alfred starts to sniff in the scent of the pancakes and tea as he continues to talk in his sleep. “P-pancakes?”

Arthur sat on the floor, watching Alfred intently. He noticed that Al had quite thick eye bags.

‘He must’ve flown in from the minute he knew his “Special Mission” would be held here in England.’

He scoffs and looks away from the sleeping country and says under his breath, “Stupid America.”

He stood up and started to wake Alfred up, shaking his shoulder lightly.

“Oy, dimwit. Breakfast is already in front of you.”

Alfred slowly opens his eyes, rubbing them and soon releases a tear. He looks over at the man with thick eyebrows and says, “I dreamt we were alone in Pancake Land.” He smiles warmly.

The blonde young man was dumbfounded as he raised his brow again and snickers a laugh.
“Did I ever tell you, how idiotic and childish you could be at times?”

America shrugged it off and stretches his arms afterwards. “Is breakfast ready at last~?” He tucks his glasses onto the bridge of his nose and looks at the burnt pancakes. “Y-you burnt them, didn’t you?” He scoffs playfully at the young man who was wearing a pink apron and a loose shirt.

“I did that on purpose, you twit.” Stirring the tea, America’s eyes widened.

“Don’t you have any coffee around here?” He took his teaspoon and started to stir his tea, obviously playing with it.

Arthur, noticing that the younger country was playing his food, slapped his hand and waved a finger at him, “How many times do I have to tell you. Do not play with your food!” He crosses his arms afterwards as a furrow appeared on his forehead.

Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/thechibisuke

Hetalia Fic [Chap.3]
Page 1 of 1