The Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Addicted

Where we eat, sleep, breath, see, make, and LIVE anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia Fic [Chap.2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reikun_desh0
Kendo Master
reikun_desh0

Hetalia Fic [Chap.2] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Fic [Chap.2]   Hetalia Fic [Chap.2] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 am

Continuation!! yosh

Chapter Two
An Imbecile’s on my Porch

Arthur was dumb struck. He gave America this, mediocre look as though he saw a pathetic Boy Scout, trudging along the street with his underwear inside out.

“It was.” Emphasizing the past form, he turns around his back facing Alfred. “What in the bloody hell are you doing here early in the morning America?”

“I just thought you’d want to cook for your Hero.” He smiles playfully, pointing his thumb at him.

“You’re not a Hero. You’re just a huge giddy idiot who’s standing on my beautiful white porch, on a peaceful Sunday morning.” Arthur walks away, crossing his arms as he usually does. “Why do you have to spoil my day?” He shook his head and began to brisk walk towards his kitchen in order to prepare breakfast.

America follows, “Aww, that’s a bit mean coming from you.” America leans onto a wall watching England make all the hassle for him.

“What are you doing here in England anyway?” Arthur says, with an unsteady tone of voice.

“My boss had this special mission for me. And I can only finish it if I stay here.”

“Be bloody specific will you?” Arthur gives him a glare and continues to what he was doing, “What is this, ‘Special Mission?’”

“A secret mission. I have to give a look out for ‘aliens’ who would want to assassinate the new President.” Alfred exclaimed in a hushed tone, looking quite amused.

Arthur on the other hand, gave the American an indifferent look and says, “And you think the uh… Uhh…” He snaps his finger and starts to put on his Stupid Uh-Duh Voice, “’Aliens’ can be found here in England?”

”According to our sources, that’s a yes. W-wait… Let me…” Cupping his chin as he looks at the ceiling to think. “Yeah, they did.” He continued with a flat and rather sarcastic tone. “They even gave us a picture of a UFO landing here!” He nods his head at the blonde man who continued to stare at him as though he was talking to a retard.

England rolled his eyes at him and continued to cook. “You are a bloody idiot.”

“Am not! How could you say so?” America walks toward England.

He turns to him, pointing a wooden spoon at America’s face. “You can’t seriously believe that there are Aliens here. I mean, listen to yourself. That is completely absurd. Aliens do not even exist.” He dipped his finger into the creamy batter he just made and licked it, giving a notion that it was sweet enough.

“No. It isn’t --” He pauses for a moment and puts on his British Accent, with the intention of mocking England and continues, “Absurd.”

Arthur raises his brow and scowls at Alfred.

“Will you just take your bloody seat and step away? I’m still preparing our breakfast.” He slightly shoves Alfred away and continues stirring the batter.

Alfred on the other hand, stepped in closer to Arthur. And whispers to his ears huskily, “What if… I don’t want to?”

‘I can’t believe this imbecile’s pushing his luck!’

Arthur’s thoughts played with him as his ears redden without him even knowing.

“Please stop doing that and take a seat!” He points over a chair at the back with his wooden spoon and turns back at Alfred. “Now!”

“Fine! Whatever you say grumpy-pigskin.” He took his seat and sighs loudly.

“That’s rumplestitlskin. What are you talking about of a grumpy-hoo-wee and whatnot? You sound like a twit.”

Alfred stifles his laugh, upon hearing Arthur mumbling out the name.

“What in Heaven’s name are you laughing about now?”

“You were actually the one who sounded like a -- twit! Grumpy-hoo-wee and whatnot…” Alfred laughs. “What a loser!” Eventually, he refrains from laughing louder, since he knows how Arthur could easily pop a vein.

Arthur stops and says, “Whatever you said was poppycock! Now stop laughing and sit up straight.”

Alfred clears his throat and follows Arthur’s commands; exaggerating his movements, and stifling is laugh.

Arthur could’ve sworn though that Alfred kept repeating the word “Poppycock,” saying it under his breath and laughing afterwards.

Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/thechibisuke

Hetalia Fic [Chap.2]
Page 1 of 1