The Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Addicted

Where we eat, sleep, breath, see, make, and LIVE anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia Fic [Chap.1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reikun_desh0
Kendo Master
reikun_desh0

Hetalia Fic [Chap.1] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Fic [Chap.1]   Hetalia Fic [Chap.1] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 am

For those of you who watch, love, listen and adore APH..

For those of you who support the pairing of US x UK....

-- This is for you..

Dozo!! >X3

Title: One Hell of a Sunday
Author: ish ar meee! :3

Chapter One
A Spoiled Sunday…

The early morning’s warmth awoke a young blonde man in bed, who in turn started mumbling about waking up and going on over his daily rituals. He threw his thick blue polka-dotted blanket to the side and sat up, his eyes fluttering open. As he took view of his room, he scanned this, checking every nook and cranny of the wide and open space. The French windows on his side, gave out the sunrise peeking out of the mountains in the east.

‘I’m glad it’s Sunday...’

Sunday, Arthur Kirkland sighs as he stood up from bed and stepped onto his slippers. Making his way over to the circular staircase of his house, he trips on his own feet.

‘Damned slippers… No wonder that Wino Bastard gave them away…’

He thought, as he tried recalling the events of last night.

While reading a newspaper by the fireplace, Arthur carefully took a sip after shaking his head a notion of despising this period of Recession when all of a sudden the doorbell rang. As he opened this, his mood shifted, giving the Country at his porch a mediocre look. "What do you want, you wanker?" he asked grouchily.

"I just thought that maybe you'd need these." France replied as he gave Arthur a pair of slippers & a bottle of beer. England looked at him in bewilderment. Francis giving him things?! This is probably a prank of his.

"Au revoir (I bid you adieu)." he said in a sarcastic tone & left...

He tousles and soon scratches his head out of irritation.

‘He just wanted me to get wasted and trip on my own feet. I bet he’s laughing right now, thinking I was simply naïve to accept such rubbish.’

He scoffs at the thought.

‘Just he wait. When I get my hands on him, I swear ---‘

As he clutches his fingers and formed a ball from his own hands, a loud annoying knock was heard.

He tilts his head over to peek out of the second floor, overseeing the white double doors.

‘Who could that be? I hope it’s the Delivery Boy; I have been expecting a special delivery from Gordon.’

He stood up and kicked off his slippers before going down the staircase as the loud knock continues, banging with a hint of beat. Sensing the impatience of the person behind the doors, he skipped down the stairs three at a time.

“Hold your horses! Can’t you not wait for just a mo--..” "He opens the door, only to find a tall, ashy-blonde young man on the front door. He smiles at Arthur and says in a rather cheerful tone, “Hi Artie~ Beautiful morning.”
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/thechibisuke

Hetalia Fic [Chap.1]
Page 1 of 1