The Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Addicted

Where we eat, sleep, breath, see, make, and LIVE anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BAKALOID
Random School Girl
BAKALOID

Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:54 am

Wut is an RTS game?

Real-time strategy (RTS) games are a genre of computer wargames which do not progress incrementally in turns.[1] Brett Sperry is credited with coining the term to market Dune II.

In an RTS, as in other wargames, the participants position and maneuver units and structures under their control to secure areas of the map and/or destroy their opponents' assets. In a typical RTS it is possible to create additional units and structures during the course of a game. This is generally limited by a requirement to expend accumulated resources. These resources are in turn garnered by controlling special points on the map and/or possessing certain types of units and structures devoted to this purpose. More specifically, the typical game of the RTS genre features resource gathering, base building, in-game technological development and indirect control of units.

The tasks a player must perform to succeed at an RTS can be very demanding, and complex user interfaces have evolved to cope with the challenge. Some features have been borrowed from desktop environments, most prominently the technique of "clicking and dragging" to select all units under a given area.

Though some game genres share conceptual and gameplay similarities with the RTS template, recognized genres are generally not subsumed as RTS games. For instance, city-building games, construction and management simulations, and games of the real-time tactics variety are generally not considered to be "real-time strategy". These games require multi-tasking, micro-management, fdlui thinking, resource budgeting, strategy-planning, unti-control/base-building, keen observation and time-management all at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Time_Strategy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_%26_Conquer

examples ng mga RTS: C&C red alert , C&C Tiberium Wars, C&C Generals, Battle Realms, Rise of Legends, Dune II, LOTR : Battle for Middle Earth, Warcraft, Starcraft, Populous : The beginning, Age of Empires, Warhammer, Star Wars : Empire at War, etc etc etc!!!!

Sino naglalaro ng mga RTS????????? La La La

Ano peyborit niu????

Ako Red alert 2, red alert 3, C&C Generals Zero Hour : The last stand(mod, the best helicopter general at superweapon general!!!!)

yosh1

Last edited by BAKALOID on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkusiAgu
Mage
AkusiAgu

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:02 am

turn based real time game o:

which is called eternal sonata :P

un lng

and btw

ERADICATOR HEXAPOD O:
Back to top Go down
BAKALOID
Random School Girl
BAKALOID

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 am

ahh TBS ung nilalaro mo. or combined form xa ng TBS at RTS. kasi pag RTS walang turns e. dapat simultaneous ung pagawa mo ng lahat ng bagay.
Back to top Go down
AkusiAgu
Mage
AkusiAgu

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 am

no no i mean

by turn pero pag turn mo na u have leik 4 secs to do what is it you want with yer character, same goes for valkyria chronicles

those 2 are the awesomest tbs rts games ive played so far xD
Back to top Go down
BAKALOID
Random School Girl
BAKALOID

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:53 am

bale combined form nga xa ng RTS at TBS. hahahaha. generally madaming magandang TBS games. RTS games mahirap ung maganda talaga e. ang complex kasi nung game nya tapos minsan ung learning curve ang steep. pero favorite ko mga RTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
AkusiAgu
Mage
AkusiAgu

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 am

edi laro tayo Command and conquer :>

xD
Back to top Go down
BAKALOID
Random School Girl
BAKALOID

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 am

LOL. hahahaha. ok. pero paano? nalaro ko na lahat ng C&C na games maliban sa tiberium sun, renegade tsaka ung C&C 1.

pero pinaka maayos ako e ung C&C generals : last stand v.5.0(mod xa, pero maganda)

naalala ko sa TBS e, advanced wars tsaka fire emblem. haha.
Back to top Go down
AkusiAgu
Mage
AkusiAgu

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:48 pm

hmm

eh ung tiberium wars and kane's wrath?

may online ata sa C,C right?
Back to top Go down
rhitzumaki fuma
Random School Girl
rhitzumaki fuma

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:07 am

I like Age of Empires dati...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ranzhekiell.multiply.com
BAKALOID
Random School Girl
BAKALOID

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 am

AkusiAgu wrote:
hmm

eh ung tiberium wars and kane's wrath?

may online ata sa C,C right?

tiberium wars at kanes wrath RTS yan.

lahat ng C&C games RTS maliban sa Command and Conquer Renegade na isang FPS.

@rhitzumaki

ung age of empires ang alam ko maganda din daw e. though I never had the chance to play it. hahahaha. kasi ung mga pc shop na may age of empires e may mga C&C games din, kaya un. hnd ko pa nalalaro kahit kailan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!   Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real-Time-Strategy Games!!!!
Page 1 of 1