The Anime Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime Addicted

Where we eat, sleep, breath, see, make, and LIVE anime!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 Centimeter per Second

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
daNieLLe
Random School Girl
daNieLLe

5 Centimeter per Second Empty
PostSubject: 5 Centimeter per Second   5 Centimeter per Second I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 am

5 Centimeter per Second 2483

Synopsis

Tohno Takaki and Shinohara Akari are two classmates in an elementary school. During their time together they have become close friends. Their relationship is tested when Akari transfers to another city because of her parents' jobs. Both of them struggle to keep their friendship alive as time and distance slowly pulls them apart. When Takaki finds out that he is moving farther away, he decides to visit Akari one last time.

The movie is a collection of three stories; the first episode, Oukashou, shows the day of their reunion. The next episode, Cosmonaut, follows the story about Takaki after the reunion takes place from the viewpoint of another person. The last episode, Byousoku 5 Centimeter, clips out the movements of their thoughts.

Information
Type: Movie
Episodes: 3
Aired: Feb 11, 2007 to Mar 3, 2007
Producers: Shinkai Makoto, CoMix Wave
Genres: Drama, Romance, Slice of Life
Duration: 22 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
Back to top Go down
kiya-sama :]
Random School Girl
kiya-sama :]

PostSubject: Re: 5 Centimeter per Second   5 Centimeter per Second I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:57 am

This is quite famous.. maganda ba? XD
Back to top Go down
http://kyiahsa.multiply.com
daNieLLe
Random School Girl
daNieLLe

PostSubject: Re: 5 Centimeter per Second   5 Centimeter per Second I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm

It was good.
Back to top Go down
AkusiAgu
Mage
AkusiAgu

PostSubject: Re: 5 Centimeter per Second   5 Centimeter per Second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 am

san ba ko mkknuod ng anime,..ung mggnda

excuse my noobery >_<
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin-chan
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: 5 Centimeter per Second   5 Centimeter per Second I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:11 am

I highly recommend ppls to watch this anime.

Seriously has a lot of meaning to life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/thechibiishere
BAKALOID
Random School Girl
BAKALOID

PostSubject: Re: 5 Centimeter per Second   5 Centimeter per Second I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:23 am

amf, naalala ko ginawa ng Chinese propaganda dito sa movie na eto. shock

they plagiarized the movie and made it into their own. renaming it into Soul's Window.

They(CCTV) even declared that it was original, however otakus are not to be fooled. yosh

The Soul's Window was supposed to be a moral anime consisting of 5 minutes per episode, irony eh?

watch 5cm per second. it's an awesome anime by the awesome Makoto Shinkai who also is famous for "Voices from a distant star" (not xur kung tama title) and is also the artist for ef ~ a fairy tale of the two(visual novel) and other popular movies and anime!!!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Centimeter per Second   5 Centimeter per Second I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Centimeter per Second
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anime Addicted :: Anime chu chu~ :: mu-vi hausu-
Jump to: